Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress


Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dress
Style #6583
Color Black


WASHINGTON (Jenn and Brandy)
(The store in Everett closed their doors for good!)
Wedding Belles
324 South 1st
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360) 336-5618

They have the dress in black size 12 so it will be huge on you, but at least you'll get to see it, try it on, and get measured to find out what size you would need to order.

FLORIDA (Becky)
Alfred Angelo Bridal
9344 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904) 726-8851

TEXAS (Sister)
Alfred Angelo Bridal
3211 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
(214) 618- 4044

My sister has already purchased her dress for $109.00 plus tax. When she ordered her dress they said that the dress may take up to 4 months to arrive. I checked with other dress stores and they are the same! Dresses in Washington and Florida are about $165.00, but in Texas they are $109.00 on sale. Since they take 4 months or so to come in and the wedding is in 6 months.....you girls should order your dresses soon.

So I was thinking that we could have my sister pick up the dresses in Texas so that you girls can pay less money for the dress. If you like this idea, you need to go to the store nearest to you (addresses above to try the dress on), get measured to find out your size, send send me your size and the money to order the dress and I can do it over the phone and have my sister pick it up in Texas. Do you girls like this idea? Let me know what you think.

I just want to make this easy for everyone!

I love you all.

No comments: