Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Got My Hair Did

Finally, I was able to get my hair done. I haven't been able to get it done since I was in Newfoundland by my Aunt Diane. Its hard to find that perfect hairdresser that knows exactly what you want done and how to do it. Brandy is my girl. My best friend Brandy, also one of my bridesmaids, came home from Florida for a visit. I missed her so much and it was so good to spend some much needed girl time with her. She has pretty much done my hair forever. So when she moved away I had no idea what to do. So when she came home I insisted that she fix the mess of my hair. I love that getting your hair done makes you feel so much better. I feel so pretty and confident. Isn't my friend Brandy a beauty? We went to middle school and high school together, then we reconnected after high school, modeled together, we were rock girls together, and have been inseparable ever since.
Finished! You can't really see my hair, but I got a full head of highlights and an amazing much needed cut. Favorite hairdresser ever.

No comments: