My niece Audrey is now 4 years old. I remember when I first met her and she was this big. Sniff Sniff. She was such a sweet baby girl who would sit back and watch everything that was going on quietly and we all knew that one day she would be the Tesch ring leader and run the show. Look at these little eyes and tell me that you wouldn't do anything that she asked you to do.
This past weekend we celebrated her birthday outside with a bin fire, bubble machine, and BBQ. It was perfect. Marc and Anna did a wonderful job putting together such a fun and relaxing party for her with really yummy food made by Anna's mom :) We got Audrey her very own hair care kit, Toy Story bubble bath, lipstick (starburst chapstick), nail polish, and nail stickers. She was really excited about painting her nails blue.
Cousin Lily, Aunt Nikki, Uncle Brad, and our sweet 4 Year old niece Audrey....sniff sniff....here I go again.
Lily had a great time WALKING everywhere at the party and grabbing other peoples food and drinks to chew on them..... she wasn't drinking that, just chewing on the straw :)
Happy Birthday Beautiful Audrey Girl. I am so happy to be your aunt and watch you grow into a perfect little lady....but don't grow too fast okay. Sniff Sniff.....okay I have to stop now.
Sunday 6
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment